We are happy to prepare a fresh packed lunch for you to take with you whilst you explore the Scottish Highlands. Our handy, take away lunches are freshly prepared using local produce and come in mini cool bags for you to transport with ease.
Each packed lunch includes a freshly prepared sandwich or bagel, fresh fruit, crisps, a slice of home baked yumminess, a bottle of still or sparkling water and a flask of tea or coffee (to share) . These lunches are priced at £8.50 per person and are ordered in advance. Simply contact us using the form to discuss your needs.
- Inverawe smoked salmon and dill cream cheese in a fluffy brown roll
- Orkney Cheddar, with home-made apple chutney and salad
- Halloumi and red pepper houmous
- Bacon, lettuce and tomato with mustard mayonnaise
- French bread
All with a little more loveliness:
- A bag of crisps
- Piece of fruit
- A piece of home baking
- Bottle of water (still or sparkling)
- Flask of tea or coffee to share
-We are not always able to offer packed lunches, so please check for availability to avoid disappointment.
-Sadly we cannot guarantee a nut free environment.
-All flasks must be returned before departure.