We are happy to prepare a fresh packed lunch for you to take with you whilst you explore the Scottish Highlands. Our handy take away lunches are freshly prepared using local produce and come in mini cool bags for you to transport with ease. All our packed lunches must be pre-ordered a minimum of 24 hours before so please contact us to book.
Our packed lunches include a freshly prepared sandwich or bagel, fresh fruit, crisps, a slice of home baked yumminess, a flask of tea or coffee (to share) and a bottle of skill or sparkling water. These lunches are priced at £8.00 per person and are ordered in advance. Simply contact us using the form to discuss your needs. Please note that we cannot guarantee a nut free environment.
- Inverawe smoked salmon and dill cream cheese in a fluffy brown roll
- Orkney Cheddar, with home-made apple chutney and salad
- Halloumi and red pepper houmous
- Bacon, lettuce and tomato with mustard mayonnaise
- French bread
All with a little more loveliness:
- A bag of crisps
- Piece of fruit
- A piece of home baking
- Bottle of water (still or sparkling)
- Flask of tea or coffee to share